- (4 to 6 chops) Lamb Loin Chops
- (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- (4 cloves, minced) Garlic
- (1 tbsp, minced) Fresh rosemary
- (1 tbsp, minced) Fresh mint
- (1 tbsp, minced) Oregano
- (1 tbsp, minced) Parsley
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, mint, oregano, and parsley.
Season the lamb chops with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper according to your taste.
Coat the chops with the garlic and herb mixture, allowing them to marinate for 30 to 45 minutes.
Turn on the grill and preheat it to medium-high heat.
Place the chops on the grill, cooking them for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until they reach your preferred level of doneness.
Serve the chops garnished with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
Original recipe by Paleo Leap.